Colour Mill has removed all water based materials, replacing it with bake & cake friendly oils, these oils mix through much better than water-based gels (which we know water repels from the oils in your baking).
On top of this, our colours are put through a unique manufacturing process to create a colour which is both grain and streak free. This process creates what we call ‘micro pigments’ which allows our colouring to mix through more effectively, meaning we can avoid uneven or speckled results.
Oh and did we mention our colours are free of fillers and gums? (used to thicken and bulk the product).
We refuse to compromise on quality!
Colour Mill Advantage
- 100% Oil Based (will disperse through baking more effectively)
- Micro Pigments (grain and streak free)
- Created using Pigments instead of Dyes (far more resilient to fading).
- Free of fillers & gums (this means more room for what we love)
- 100% Allergen Free
- Vegan (see FAQ for exclusions)
- Kosher Certified
- Halal Suitable
Applications for Colour Mill Oil Based Colours
- Swiss Meringue
- Cocoa Butter
- Cake Batter
- Anything else containing delicious fats & oils.
Shake well before use
Take it easy, colours will develop over time
Store in a cool dry place away from sunlight.
Glycerol (E422), Canola Oil, Colours (E171, E133), and Emulsifiers (E322, E433)